"Every time we're in bed and my husband climaxes, he lets out an outrageous yell."
"My dear," the doctor said, "that's completely natural. I don't see what the problem is."
"The problem is, he keeps waking me up!"
Surprising Facts about America That Not Even Americans Know
1 out of every 8 Americans have been employed by McDonald's at some point.
Apple has more money than the U.S. Treasury.
In Montana, cows out number people 3 to 1.
1 American consumes the same amount of resources as 32 Kenyans.
College athletes are treated like celebrities when in fact they are just students taking part in an extracurricular activity.
1 out every 3 Americans is obese.
Roughly 25% of Americans believe in reincarnation.
It is actually completely legal for underage kids to smoke cigarettes, but it is illegal for them to purchase them.
Medical errors are the 6th leading cause of death in the US.
Virginia has birthed more presidents than any other state.
27% of Americans don't believe we landed on the moon.
If you have $10 in your pocket and no debt, you are wealthier than 25% of Americans.
100 acres of pizza are served in the US every day.
Americans spend roughly 4.4 years of their life at each of their jobs.
The Library of Congress is keeping an archive of every tweet ever tweeted.
During prohibition the government started poisoning beer, which led to thousands of deaths.
40% of births in America are from unmarried women.
22 million chickens are consumed in the US every day.
America is one of the only countries to display their flag almost everywhere.
"One day as I came home early from work. I saw a guy jogging naked.
I ran over to him and said "Hey buddy, why are you out here jogging naked?"
He said, "Because you came home early.""
The Morality of Dishonesty:
1. A few years ago robbers entered a bank in a small town. One of them shouted: "Don't move! The money belongs to the bank. Your lives belong to you.” Immediately all the people in the bank laid on the floor quietly and without panic.
This is an example of how the correct wording of a sentence can make everyone change their view of the world.
2. One woman lay on the floor in a provocative manner. The robber approached her saying, "Ma'am, this is a robbery not a rape. Please behave accordingly."
This is an example of how to behave professionally, and focus on the goal.
3. While running from the bank the youngest robber (who had a college degree) said to the oldest robber (who had barely finished elementary school): "Hey, maybe we should count how much we stole?" The older man replied: "Don’t be stupid. It's a lot of money so let's wait for the news on TV to find out how much money was taken from the bank."
This is an example of how life experience is more important than a degree.
4. After the robbery, the manager of the bank said to his accountant: "Let's call the cops and tell them how much has been stolen." "Wait”, said the Accountant, "before we do that, let's add the 800,000 dollars we took for ourselves a few months ago and just say that it was stolen as part of today’s robbery."
This is an example of taking advantage of an opportunity.
5. The following day it was reported in the news that the bank was robbed of 3 million dollars. The robbers counted the money, but they found only 1 million dollars so they started to grumble. "We risked our lives for 1 million dollars, while the bank's management robbed two million dollars without blinking? Maybe it’s better to learn how to work the system, instead of being a simple robber."
This is an example of how knowledge can be more useful than power.
Moral: Give a person a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a person a bank, and he can rob everyone.
According to archaeologists, for millions of years Neanderthal man was not fully erect.
Not surprising considering how ugly Neanderthal woman was.
Issue of the Times;
How Many Young Girls is Political Correctness Worth? by The Political Hat
Just how many young girls is the facade of political correctness worth? In Rotherham, at least 1400.
That an organized ring of men of [CENSORED] national origin and of the [CENSORED] faith for years have turned at least 1400 young girls into sex slaves is, to the vast majority of people, despicable, is self-evident… unless you are a Rotherham council leader or other minion of the state who for years thought that knowingly allowing young girls to be turned into sex slaves — even to the point of turning away those girls when they begged for help — is an acceptable sacrifice in order to maintain the visage of political correctness.
While the explosion of the scandal has finally resulted in legal proceedings against some of the ringleaders, the officials in Rotherham who knew what was going on and decided to protect the sex slavers by their silence, remain free, with only token resignations. While those officials remain free, one of the victims has been arrested for confronting her abuser for “racially aggravated public order offenses.”
Maybe… Just maybe, she was motivated by the fact that the man she confronted abused her, rather than mere racial differences? Even people just condemning the condemnable are getting death threats for daring to question the “pure” motives of politically correct government monsters who helped cover-up and protect sex slavers!
Rotherham’s council is the same one which removed foster kids from a loving home because the foster parents were members of an “incorrect” political party, UKIP. So, in their view it is better to have young girls molested by a politically correct group than be brought up in a loving home by foster parents who are members of a politically incorrect group.
Yes, these young girls were victims of an organized ring of men of [CENSORED] national origin and of the [CENSORED] faith, but to a higher degree, they were victims of “anti-racism,” of political correctness, and of their own government.
Quote of the Times;
“A focus on feelings is a reliable hallmark of those with no moral core at their center.”
Link of the Times;
Subscribe or Submit to the Internet's elite source;
Send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
to complement The Field!
Follow me on Twitter: @aod318